What is acne laser therapy?
Acne is a common condition characterized by obstructed sebaceous glands, pimples and sometimes deeper cysts or nodules that occur on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders and upper arms. Acne begins in adolescence and usually affects most teenagers at some time. However, adults too can suffer with acne. When severe, acne can often result in scarring. Even less severe cases can lead to scarring, if not properly treated.
How does laser therapy work?
With Radio Frequency Plasma Bot Pixel treatment you will see results in just one treatment! You can read more about the history of laser therapy on our blog.
What are the benefits of laser therapy?
Even once acne is under control, larger blemishes often leave skin scarred and pitted. You probably hear the term laser and think of hair removal, but the use of laser treatment for acne has slowly become prevalent.
Does laser treatment kill acne?When killing bacteria, your acne will minimize. Any dark pigmented, superficial scars will also be minimized,” she notes. When scarring from acne is a main concern, Darla says that the IPL treatment, or light therapy treatments, can be combined with what's called laser skin resurfacing.
Tips & Tricks
- Vshape Ultra treatments now in Scottsdale March 22, 2019
- 3 Indian ocean islands for winter sun September 1, 2018
- Hiking for health in Peru March 11, 2018
- Top 5 Tips for Choosing a Day Spa March 21, 2014
- Headbands get hygienic March 10, 2014
- The future is laundry free March 10, 2014
- The Training Room launches new courses September 7, 2013
- Leisure workers love their jobs September 6, 2013